From scenic wine regions, to breathtaking coastal views and unique native wildlife, regional Victoria has plenty on offer. So why not get out of the city and explore the surrounds.
Drive through the beautiful rural countryside to the Yarra Valley, one of Australia’s leading wine making regions, or enjoy a drive through the Mornington Peninsula with its rich soils and coastal climate lending itself to be one of Victoria’s leading food and wine regions.
Marvel at the towering gum trees and delicate ferns of the magnificent Dandenong Ranges, part of the Great Dividing mountain range, experience the wonder of watching Phillip Island’s little penguins come out of the surf and return to Summerland Beach at sunset, or make the trip of lifetime down one of the most beautiful coastal roads in the world, the Great Ocean Road which stretches 550 km along the southern coast of Victoria.
- Yarra Valley
- Yarra Valley – Ballooning and Barrel Tasting
- Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Phillip Island Ranger Led Adventure
- Dandenong Ranges
- Ballarat and Sovereign Hill
- Mornington Peninsula
- A Foodies Journey through the Mornington Peninsula
- The Great Ocean Road
- The Great Ocean Road – 2 Day
- Great Ocean Road Drive and Fly